Our ERISAlliance network enables us to provide expert benefit consulting and preparation services.
We are national ERISA compliance consultant experts.
Are you 100% certain that you are ERISA-compliant? If you’re not sure, you need to contact our ERISA benefit consultants group immediately. The list of ERISA violations is extensive. The smallest penalty that was imposed on a company that did not comply with an ERISA regulation was $4,540. The largest financial penalty was almost $9 million. and there is at least one case where the federal government levied a financial penalty and prison time. If you think this can’t happen to you, you’re dead wrong.
ERISA compliance has become more complex, time consuming and costly. The Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, often referred to simply as ERISA, is a federal law that was enacted to protect individuals who participate in employer-sponsored pension, retirement, and health plans. ERISA is a serious matter that affects your business. The US Department of Labor actively regulates businesses and takes ERISA violations very seriously.
Let our benefits consulting firm be your trusted, one stop resource for help with confusing and rapidly changing employee benefits compliance issues, rules and regulations. Our exclusive ERISAlliance Network will give you instant access to a network of leading ERISA and employee benefits experts from around the country to share in a wealth of knowledge regarding all of your employee benefits needs:
- Design and administration of benefit plans such as 401(k), 403(b), pension, health, life, disability, severance, wellness, cafeteria and flexible spending account plans, health savings accounts (HSAs), and VEBA trusts.
- Assistance with problem areas such as COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, fiduciary liability, enrollment, eligibility, reporting and disclosure, trust requirements, prohibited transactions, and health reform (Affordable Care Act).
- Non-discrimination testing.
- Merger and acquisition transactions.
- IRS Form 5500 preparation and filing services.
- Form M1 (MEWA) reporting.
- Plan document and SPD preparation services.
- DOL and IRS inquiry and audit assistance.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance and administration services.
- Form 720 preparation and P.C.O.R.I fee tracking and payment services.
- Form 1095 and 1094 reporting and tracking services.
- Cafeteria (P.O.P – Premium Only Plan) preparation and filing.
- Cloud based employee benefits management and communication platforms.
- Customized health and wellness benefits services.
- Tele-health services and support.
- Educational presentations, seminars and onsite training.
- Outsourcing solutions.
For an annual retainer priced according to exactly what you need, you will instantly add the resources of an entire compliance department for much less than it would cost to hire a single full-time compliance expert. If you would like to increase your market share, client retention and revenue, contact Benefits Compliance Consultants, Inc. today at: (515)244-2424 or email [email protected] for a free consultation. Any of our ERISAlliance Network services can be implemented on a full service or a la carte basis. And best of all, any of our solutions can be private labeled and customized to meet your specific needs.