We offer IRS Form 5500, Plan Document preparation and other ERISA Compliance services for your business.
Are you 100% certain that your business is ERISA compliant? Benefits Compliance Consultants, Inc. is a trusted resource to assist you with all of your benefits compliance needs so that you can focus on growing your business and doing what you do best. We provide expert benefits consulting to Employers, Accountants, Third Party Administrators, Insurance Brokers and Plan Sponsors from across the country. ERISA compliance is the law. And with reporting and disclosure rules constantly changing, the only way to keep up with all of these changes is with the assistance of a professional benefits consultant.
Experience the difference…
- All inclusive, flat rate pricing. No hidden fees or additional charges.
- Performance guarantee. We will complete your work accurately and on time.
- Service commitment. Prompt, personal and unparalleled customer care.
- Access to our exclusive ERISAlliance Network of professionals.
- Comprehensive compliance reviews and reports.
- Form 5500 preparation.
- EFAST filing services.
- Form 5550 filing extensions. (Form 5558)
- Pin Relief, eliminating the need for a company signatory.
- Exclusive penalty payment service.
- IRS and DOL inquiry and audit assistance.
- Plan Document preparation.
- Summary Plan Description (SPD) document preparation.
- Form M1 for Multiple Employer Welfare Arrangements (MEWA).
- Educational presentations, seminars and onsite training.
- Outsourcing solutions.
Our Professional Alliances Benefit You…
With our exclusive ERISAlliance Network, Benefits Compliance Consultants, Inc. has established relationships with leading ERISA and employee benefits experts so that you can have complete confidence that all of your ERISA compliance needs will be taken care of accurately and cost effectively while giving you unsurpassed personal service and attention as your benefits consultant.
Contact Us or call (515)244-2424 for help with your ERISA questions.